Bamboo Dribble Bib | BLUE SPOTS
or 4 payments of $3.24 with Afterpay
Perfect for our poor teething babes…
- More Info
Teething can be a tough time for both Mum and Bub but that doesn’t mean you want to compromise on style. Bugsey Bee have designed these super soft Bamboo Dribble Bibs to be ultra-absorbent and stylish.
The tried and tested design features a contoured neck to reduce the excessive bunching which occurs with most traditional bandana bibs, whilst still giving your little one that funky modern look. Plus with 5 nickel free industrial snaps you can adjust our bibs for the perfect fit each and every time.
Fits 3 months to 3 years.
Bamboo Dribble Bib Features:
- High quality, super soft Double Sided Bamboo Terry Towelling for absorbency
- 100% designer cotton facing
- Contoured neckline
- 5 nickel free snaps for an adjustable fit
- Approximate snap sizes 5 different neck sizes; 36cm, 33cm, 31cm, 28cm and 26cm.
- Bamboo is 3 to 4 times more absorbent then cotton and it increases in absorbency with washing
- It is super soft and durable
- It has natural antibacterial, antifungal and deodorising properties
- It is hypoallergenic and perfect for babies with allergies and sensitive skin
- Moisture wicking to keep bub cool
- It is sustainable and renewable
- It is grown without the use of pesticides making it naturally organic.
“They are the best dribble bibs…he is such a dribbler, if he doesn’t have a bib on he gets saturated and all of the other [bibs] fit funny. I love these and am so glad I found them back in November. Now I don’t have to waste my money on other ones.”
“They are so beautiful and soft that I didn’t even want to use them! They are now his going out bibs! They are super absorbent, fit perfectly and look amazing!! Get ready for another order!”
See the other bibs available here.