Organic Cotton Cuddle Blankie | COCO KIPPIN
or 4 payments of $8.49 with Afterpay
Under a sky filled with daytime stars, a flowerchild dances and dreams to the sound of the beat.
The more she dances, the more the flowers bloom.
She is Coco Kippin.
- Care Instructions
Kippins Organic Cotton Cuddle Blankie Coco Kippin… Under a sky filled with daytime stars, a flowerchild dances and dreams to the sound of the beat. The more she dances, the more the flowers bloom. She is Coco Kippin.
Pink, yellow, blue and black flower print flamingo baby comforter with a light grey reverse.
Kippins are designed using such simple, bold prints that new babies love! They’re hypoallergenic and so gentle on new skin – perfect for hugs and also for play. Let them take you to Kippi – a magical place that exists far beyond the yawns in the moments just before you fall asleep (ooooh how we would all love to be there!!). Cuddle up with these blankies and then drift off to their wonderfully magical world…
Kippins Organic Cotton Cuddle Blankie Coco Kippin
- Printed using gentle water based inks that are safe for baby
- GOTS certified and ethically produced from the moment to seed is planted to your little dreamer’s hands!
- Machine washable & independently safety tested from ages 0+
Kippins cuddle blankies are part of the perfect napt-time story. Sustainably produced with pure, soft GOTS certified organic cotton. They also give baby the gentlest cuddles and are so much better for the Earth.
Fabric: 100% organic cotton
Stuffing: 100% organic cotton
• Generously sized at 29 x 29cm (main blanket only)
• Super soft pure, 100% organic cotton with organic cotton stuffing, produced with no nasties from the seed in the soil to your little dreamer’s hands.
• Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on new skin with water-based inks.
• Sustainably produced, saving water, electricity and contributing to the health of the environment!
• Machine washable and safety tested to three international standards from ages 0+
• Designed in Australia, made with love in India
Cold gentle machine wash separately in a laundry bag using eco-friendly washing powder or detergent. Dry naturally in the shade.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not bleach.
Do not rub, soak or wring.
Warm iron, when needed.
We’re all natural so some fading and shrinkage is normal.
Our all-natural organic cotton stuffing has a firmer feel than traditional polyfill.
Maintain your Kippin’s head shape after washing by rolling gently between your palms.
Always allow to dry fully before use.