- Care Instructions
Organic Cotton Baby Comforter SPLITS KIPPIN. In the Ha Ha Tent, Splits Kippin is making jokes. It moves like a belly full of laughs and shakes the I’m-not-tireds away. It’s very Kippiny to go to bed with a smile.
Splits is the perfect cheeky monkey baby comforter. He’s a light sorbet yellow, with banana print monkey blankie, with a soft grey reverse.
Kippins cuddle blankies are part of the perfect sleepy story. Sustainably produced with pure, soft GOTS certified organic cotton. They give baby the gentlest cuddles and are better for the Earth.
Organic Cotton Baby Comforter SPLITS KIPPIN
Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Even the fill is organic cotton too! Rest assured, these comforters are safe for your bub. No chemical and no nasties used here.
Features a super cute tag to pop your number on in case bub misplaces their blankie. Eeep I’m lost!
Made from pure certified organic cotton, and gentle baby safe inks. These are not just for comfort, they will become your baby’s best friend. And help them save the earth too!
Fabric: 100% organic cotton
Stuffing: 100% organic cotton
• Generously sized at 29 x 29cm (main blanket only).
• Super soft pure, 100% organic cotton with organic cotton stuffing, produced with no nasties from the seed in the soil to your little dreamer's hands.
• Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on new skin with water-based inks.
• Sustainably produced, saving water, electricity and contributing to the health of the environment!
• Machine washable and safety tested to three international standards from ages 0+
• Designed in Australia, made with love in India.
Cold gentle machine wash separately in a laundry bag using eco-friendly washing powder or detergent.
Dry naturally in the shade.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not bleach.
Do not rub, soak or wring.
Warm iron, when needed.
We're all natural so some fading and shrinkage is normal.
Our all-natural organic cotton stuffing has a firmer feel than traditional polyfill.
Maintain your Kippin's head shape after washing by rolling gently between your palms.
Always allow to dry fully before use.